A Form Filler automatically filling in windows as quickly as they appear on your screen!
windows that delay your system start-up being automatically dealt with,
- repetitive information entered on your PDF forms as soon as you open them,
- password prompt windows securely filled in and then 'Ok'ed,
- pesky message boxes dismissed without you lifting a finger,
- a series of windows, for example to open up a connection to another PC, automatically filled in.
A Form Filler form filling software does all of this and is fully customizable to your needs!
Smarter than you might think. A Form Filler:
- distinguishes all sorts of windows, including software forms that share the same title,
- provides for encrypted storage of your key commands, as well as the option to password protect that information from being viewed and changed by others, and
- manages an unlimited number of windows allowing you to toggle monitoring for them on and off individually or all at once.
Unlike many other form filler applications:
A Form Filler is designed to fill in the windows of other applications, not just browser windows (although it does that too).
Setup in seconds:
With the window / form that you want to action on your screen, pick its title from a drop down box and tell A Form Filler the keystrokes you want to send it. From that point forward, A Form Filler will watch for that window / form and when it appears A Form Filler will immediately send to it your keystrokes just as if you had keyed them yourself!
You are welcome to use A Form Filler on as many computers
as you would like for free.
If you would like to make a donation, please click here.